Unity Developer | Render Programmer2018 - PRESENTClients (via bspin )
Technologies: C#, HLSL, Unity
- Created a VR tracking plugin for Unity which helps monetize free-to-play VR apps.
- Created several interactive experiences, some of which were VR, for Cortina Productions.
- Created the architecture for a Unity-based mobile game that was highly modular and can serve as a foundation for any kind of mobile game.
AR/VR Specialist | Screener2018 - PRESENTbspin
Technologies: ARCore, ARKit, Unreal Engine 4, Unity
- Gathered market information about AR/VR and helped create a screening process for developers.
- Screened developers applying for AR/VR specialization by going through their background and presenting them with various challenges to solve.
- Helped screeners and recruiters gain a better understanding of AR/VR technologies and tools.
- Checked for technical knowledge, problem-solving ability, and intellect through various assessments.
- Conducted in-depth skill reviews.
Founder2015 - PRESENTThree Swords Studio
- Created 4 Unity mobile apps which were all published within a year.
- Participated in several development conferences either as a speaker or to expand business network.
- Funded and produced a game from start to finish which is currently in post production phase.
Lead Render Programmer2019 - 2020Make a Bag
Technologies: Art, HLSL, Unity
- Created photo realistic representations of 3D bags in Unity using custom shaders.
- Optimized the app to run smoothly on Mobile devices and WebGL.
- Helped structure the app, worked on improving its performance and implemented numerous bspin features.
Lead Engine Programmer2016 - 2018Ubisoft
- Worked in a big team of people with over 500 people working on the same project.
- Developed third-party software solutions which I've also integrated into a custom game engine created by the company.
- Managed a team of six developers in order to deliver milestones and tasks required for the project's successful launch and post-launch updates.
- Constructed a complex and robust pipeline with strict source control solution which incorporated JIRA into it.
R&D Tech Lead2015 - 2016Eipix Entertainment
- Sold Endtimes Studio to Eipix Entertainment and merged my team into their company—where I led a large team to develop mobile and VR games using Unity.
- Created and published over ten mobile titles with Eipix.
- Developed and published, as a lead developer, a VR title called Althora.
- Honed my Unity skills by working with shaders, server-client communication systems, various APIs, and more.
CEO | Founder2014 - 2015Endtimes Studio
Technologies: Unity, Unreal Engine 4
- Created a VR game called Plugged using Unreal Engine 4—making it one of the first games of its kind.
- Created multiple mobile games with Unity and Unreal Engine 4 for clients around the world.
- Developed marketing, sales, management, and pipeline skills which allowed me to better understand the gaming industry.
- Constructed a complete VR/AR pipeline for visualizing architecture using real-time technologies such as Unreal Engine 4.
- Worked with many architectures and design firms to create VR and AR presentations of their work, some of which were BMW and CBRE.
System Architect | Lead Developer2013 - 2014Software Nation
Technologies: Unity, WordPress, HTML5, Angular, Node.js
- Worked on multiple websites with various purposes which allowed me to hone my web skills such as Angular, Node.js, and WordPress.
- Created HTML5 games using Canvas and Node.js as the back-end technology.
- Led a team of game developers in making a massive multiplayer game using Unity and a Photon server.
Web Developer2011 - 2013ITekako
- Created a web app using CouchDB and AngularJS that served as a note which you could use anywhere.
- Worked on a big project with real time data streaming and updating of information from a C++ server that did massive calculations from live football games.
- Handled the real-time display of movements of football players using HTML5 Canvas and WebSockets.
Programming Intern2007 - 2011Blizzard Entertainment
Technologies: Lua, Python, C++
- Worked as a part of a remote training program which developed some R&D technologies used by some of Blizzard's titles. These included physics accelerated by GPU, various rendering optimizations and improvements, back-end system improvements, and more.
- Created GPU accelerated physics that could handle a large number of objects being simulated at once.
- Developed refraction shaders which could distort things underneath them without using an advanced Grab pass.
- Used C++ as a low-level platform for creating a top-level interpreter for various Lua and Python scripts.